Where in the world is crystal j.?


Who remembers that show called Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego? I used to love that show. I can hear the theme song now sung by the guy with the deep voice. Sometimes I wish this thing had sound.....or maybe not.

Anyways. I've add a new feature here. A MAP. It's not all the way tweaked yet and I am still learning how to use it, but I am super excited about it. I've been wanting to map out where all of my orders are going, both in real life and on this blog. I recently purchased a paper map also so I can do the same thing with little pins. Cool.

I am always intrigued by how my customers find my Etsy shop or this blog and where they are from. It just so interesting to know someone in New Zealand, for instance, has seen my work, liked it and actually purchased a piece. Now my silk is all the way on that side of the world! I feel like a piece of me is over there, so it is the closest thing to actually being there!

I've only put my location and the New Zealand order on here so far since it is the farthest away, but I will be updating the map and including all locations on here soon.

Right now the map is not in it's permanent location, I don't really like it all the way down there at the bottom. It is rather large, but needs to be in order to see everything. I need to play around with the zoom and size. At any rate I am happy to finally have a map here. I would love to add your location on here someday. Where are you from?

Comments

Funky Finds said…
Texas! :) And I love Where in the world...