Daily Blog Emails?


I 've got that email subscription list on-the-brain. I really really want to integrate the 2, but I don't want it to be spammy. I think it would be loverly to be able to make announcements, sales, promos, all of that stuff directly from the blog and not have to worry about putting together a separate email every month. Not to mention, the ones I've been sending out are not pretty html. They look fine, I usually pick a nice image to go in the background, but I want it to look really good and clean like the pro daily emails that I get. I am hoping to set up a program or system sort of like a Daily Candy or BussBuss where you get a little something every morning. I don't know if most people find this annoying or enjoyable. I suppose if you sign up for something like this, you really want to be in the know and unsubscribing is easy enough.

So, give me a shot. I'm putting together a list of incentives for signing up so look out for it. I promise I won't be mad if you unsubscribe next week. Ha!

Do you subscribe to any daily blog emails? Check out the nifty poll feature that I just set-up over there to the left and let me know.

Comments