crystal j. tees


Well, I haven't really sold any tee shirts from my Etsy shop yet, but they are still getting an excellent response. I've had several inquiries for different sizes, styles, colors, and even some requests for tees for children! I really just listed some random shirts to start with to see how it went. So, since I have been getting some interest I hope to add some different sizes, colors, and styles in the very near future. I don't plan on having any set color or styles that I will always carry, I kind of enjoy the randomness right now. It also keeps the shirts sort of one-of-a-kind which is also a really cool concept. I like the idea of just customizing shirts that catch my eye or that will compliment the design. Keep your eye on my shop for an expanded selection of crystal j. tees.....

Comments