5000 Lookers!


It may not seem like a lot to you, but my Etsy shop is about to hit 5000 views! This is a big deal! That means my shop has been seen at least 5000 times since the end of last December. I say at least, because there have been times when the counters were down, and even a time when the counters reverted back 30 hours! (you are a true Etsy head if you remember that time) Views are a big deal over in Etsyland, along with hearts and feedback. To me, views aren't as important as sales of course, but it is instant gratification knowing that someone (maybe even a potential future customer) is taking a peek at your work. Some other interesting statistics: My blog is almost up to 3000 views, the infamous skull scarf almost has 1500 views.

Another major milestone - almost there.....

Comments