Look Books! Again? Already?!


The summer just flew right on by didn't it? It always does. I've been so busy working mostly on the skull collection all summer, and it's just been great! But, it's hard to believe that now it is time for another Indie Finds Look Book! Here's a pic of the sheet I did for my pillows back in May. I did 2 pages last time and I will probably do the same again. One for Home Decor and one for Accessories. I haven't gotten any reponse from the first binders, but I know they were put into some good hands. It's hard to justify not doing the second round, if not just for the exposure. You never know who will be looking at the pages - could only be all good - even if there are not features or tangible business from it right away.

Most of my patterns are fairly classic so I will be using a lot of those same designs again since they are basics to my pattern portfolio. I didn't include my skull pillows on the Home Decor sheets last time, so I think that will be a really cool addition this go round. I have ideas and even sketches (more on those later) for some new collections, but they haven't been executed just yet. Will there be time to make some new items and photograph them in time for the Look Books? Maybe I could crank out a mini collection......

Comments