Work with me!


orangefolded
Originally uploaded by crrysstall.
These are the orange silk pieces that I created for the Etsy coproduction competition. The orange polka-dotted silk was the one that actually made it into the competition on time. (see the previous post). It was Ottopolipo's belly! Hopefully later on you will be seeing more creatures with some of the other pieces. I loved creating these pieces for another artist to transform into something else completely. I really want to get into doing more collaborations - working with someone on color and pattern - to ultimately create something new. Bags, clothing, stuffed animals..... Please contact me if you are interested in making something out of some crystal j. hand painted silk. I'm serious!

Comments

Anonymous said…
If my sewing machine hadn't died a year ago, I would sign up to work with you in a heartbeat!

These are great orange pieces. I have been drawn to orange lately, oddly enough, so these are yummy to me!!

Glad to see you got the Loop working!!