My newest accessory line


tissue covers
Originally uploaded by crrysstall.
Tissue covers! This is my first batch and I must say they have been pretty well received. I've sold 2 so far! The one on the far left was sold at the Spring Bada-Bing! craft show and the orange one second from the right was featured on Etsy the day after I listed it! I got alot of views on it and it ended up selling a few days later. I just listed one last night so now I have a total of 3 in my shop. I'm going to be adding more of these and also some other small accessories. More on that later.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Love those covers. Came here via the etsy blogger ring!
Anonymous said…
I have no idea how you came up with this idea, but it's fantastic! I hate plain tissue boxes and I'm not much for crochet-grandma ones, so these are a fantastic modernization for plain old tissues!!

I, like Carol Dean, followed the Etsy Ring here.