Spring Craft Shows 2





Here's some photos from the last show - Spring Bada Bing! in Richmond, VA. It was a rainy day, but despite the weather we had an awesome turnout. You can see my pillows peeking from under some plastic in one of the pics. I had some sales and got to meet some of my fellow Etsy sellers so it was a great day overall!

My next show is the May Fair put on by the Richmond Craft-n-istas. I am so excited that this is an indoor show! No wind or rain to contend with this time. Could be a great venue to pick up last minute Mother's Day Gifts.

Speaking of which...I am offering free shipping in my Etsy shop through Sunday, May 14 to celebrate Mother's Day. Just send me a conversation!

Comments

Anonymous said…
oh, to not have to contend with the weather . . . what a treat! I have some protection overhead at the Farmers Market but am still subject to wind, wind, wind, and heat, heat, heat (or cold, cold, cold, depending on time of year).

I wish you many, many sales.

The customized scarves are a great idea, by the way.
Anonymous said…
Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»