More custom pillows...

This one is not currently available on Etsy, but it is a custom pattern that I did for someone to give as a gift. It was a wedding present for a newlywed couple who had a tropical wedding. I have done several shell pillows - it is one of my favorite motifs. This one was special because it incorporated the couples' new initials. I love to customize with intials and names. I think that personalization is a great service to offer. There's nothing like having something with your own name or initials on it! I would love to get more orders like this. The shells and background colors could be changed to whatever the customer wanted. Perhaps the entire name could be in the center rather than the initials. Possibilities are endless.....
Shells seem to be pretty popular. I sold my other shell pillow that I had previously listed in my shop at the Spring Bada-Bing! show. I'm thinking about offering this as another custom pillow option in my Etsy shop. What do you think?

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love it and think it would be a great offering!