The Skull Scarf!


hand painted silk skull scarf
Originally uploaded by crrysstall.
Here is my first alchemy project on Etsy. Alchemy is Etsy's version of a custom order program where people can request certain items and sellers can bid. Well, I won the bid for this item! It was so different from anything else that I have ever done with silk and I loved it!

Skulls are really hot right now--my eyes have definitely been opened to them and I am seeing them in the most unexpected places now. I am definitely going to expand on this idea and do some other designs. I've gotten a great response so far.

So happens that today's featured items on Etsy all have a pirate/skull theme! Wow!

Comments

Anonymous said…
this is very cool! glad you won the bid!!!
Anonymous said…
What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»
Anonymous said…
Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»