crystal j. in May!


shams
Originally uploaded by crrysstall.

Happy Mother's Day! I'm offering free shipping on all items until....Okay. So it was late. I made a little mistake. I sent an email out to my entire contact list telling all about my Mother's Day Special and said it ended on Sunday, May 16. But that Sunday is the 14th. Well, maybe no one noticed or at least no one has corrected me yet. It's just one of those things.....You look at the email 9 million times before you send it, then notice the mistake afterwards. Anyways, I'm dwelling now. But I will extend the offer until Tuesday the 16th for anyone who notices - if they do. Guess it's not a big a deal as I'm making it and entirely not what the blog was supposed to be about.

So, that having been said - FREE SHIPPING until the 14th-ish.

Just send me an Etsy conversation and I will adjust the shipping price before you purchase. Say what? Not a member of Etsy yet? Click here. Very simple. Very easy. Very cool.

I also have another show on Saturday May 13th! It's called the May Fair and it presented by the Virginia Craftonistas. It will be an indoor show at an architecture firm located at 1 East Cary St., Richmond, Virginia. For details email may_fair@comcast.net. Hallelujah for an indoor show to break it up a bit! The unpredicable weather was killing me!!! I'm thinking that this will be a great show to pick up very unique last minute Mother's Day gifts.

These pillows here are the background photo of the email I just sent. My first shot at Euro-sized shams (26" x 26"). Check em out in my Etsy shop!

Comments