Color!


big pink dots
Originally uploaded by crrysstall.
Just take a look around at my blog or my Etsy shop and you can tell that I love color! Everywhere you look this time of year you see bold brights. Wonderful combinations of pinks and greens, aqua blues and oranges are abundant. These are the types of colors that I use when painting silk - year round. These fun colors are my favorites! Now don't get me wrong - I love me some browns and grays too. Who can live without them?! Neutrals are my friends - and you will see those colors thrown into my pieces too. They look really great with the bright colors. Always keep in mind though that I can match any color with my dyes that I hand mix, so if the brights aren't your thing we can work on a custom piece together. I would love to.

Comments