Teach Me Tonight!



This is one of my fave Sarah Vaughn songs, and well, today is Teacher Appreciation Day! I'm not a teacher and only personally know a few of them (hi Donna!), but I heard it on the radio today and it made me think of the one item I have in my Etsy shop made especially for teachers. Ta-da! The skull graphic polo shirt for teachers. This shirt is for that super cool teacher that you know. The skull is donning an apple print scarf on it's head and instead of crossbones, there are pencils! Ha! Now, I know it's too late to snag this for your special teacher for Teacher Appreciation Day, but the end of the school year is near and you know that you need to get her something great. Cookies might not be the answer this year. And plus, I just put it on sale. Now!

Oh yeah, since I'm here I wanna give a shout out to my favorite teachers of all time - of course they are my art teachers I had throughout the years. Ms. Morris (elementary school), Mrs. Lamson (jr. high school) and Mrs. Saunders (high school). Oh yeah, and my second grade teacher Mrs. Westbay - she was pretty cool. Oh, and I guess I should give a shout to my professor, John Hawthorne, at VCU that taught me how to silk paint. Thanks guys!

Comments

Sandra Eileen said…
that would be great for a cool teacher.

http://artisan-jewelry.blogspot.com/