I Can Digg It!

Or you can Digg it. We can Digg it. Ha! You may or may not have noticed I've got a Digg It button at the bottom of all my posts now. I added the button to the blog a while back, but could not figure out how to get it under each post, but thanks to this blog post I finally got it to work! Now it's easy to submit a post that you like to Digg. If you don't know what Digg is, here is their definition:"Digg is a user driven social content website. Ok, so what the heck does that mean? Well, everything on Digg is submitted by our community (that would be you). After you submit content, other people read your submission and Digg what they like best. If your story rocks and receives enough Diggs, it is promoted to the front page for the millions of visitors to see. "

So just click the button and your golden. While I was at it, I also added a Reddit button, I couldn't resist the little alien guy, he's just so cute. So go ahead, what are you waiting for? Digg me!

PS - Here's a closeup of one of my pillows that I just put on sale. My sale section is growing, I'm hoping to make room for some new items coming up. Ready, set, go see what else is on sale!

Comments