crystal j. on Mintd!

Mintd Banner
Okay so there's a new selling site out there called Mintd. It's based in Australia. I've been searching for somewhere else on the internet to sell my wares in addition to Etsy and I haven't found anything close to the amazingness that you find there. But this site peaked my interest enough for me to go ahead and sign up. It seems a lot smaller so far, but Etsy was also pretty small when I first signed up to sell there as well. There are lots of familiar Etsy faces there, along with some other names that I've gotten to know from this indie crafts internet world. I browsed it a few times and finally decided to take the plunge. It's always fun exploring a new site and I love that first-impression-getting-to-know-you feeling you get when you meet a great website for the first time. Hopefully it will be good exposure for me and will be a good decision. Right now I've got my anatomical heart scarf, my new quilted throw blanket and the skully mini-mousepads over there. I wanted to have a wide price + product range. But I'm wondering if I should sell Mintd exclusive items there. Hmmmm. It may make it feel kind of special and actually give someone incentive to try out the site and buy something over there rather than from my Etsy shop. What do you think?

Comments

Sandra Eileen said…
Hey crystal, I Mintd myself too, but could not figure out how to get the great mintd logo on my blog like you did, you are obviously better at sleuthing these things out, any hints for a newbie?