Doing the Robot!


Here's a close up of one of the personalized robot scarves I recently made. It says Cole Clippers, April 2007. Oh, you don't know who the Cole Clippers are? Well let me just tell you that they are a robotics team of children from Massachusetts that are so amazing that they got to compete in the First Lego League Robotics competition in Atlanta, GA last month. This international competition has 2 big names associated with it: Lego and NASA and I know you've heard of both of them. Well, I had the privilege of making 2 scarves for their coaches as thank you gifts from the team. This was a great project and I was flattered to be chosen to make these oh so special gifts. Go Cole Clippers! Check out the other one in my Etsy shop. You too can have your very own robot scarf. Just let me know what colors your want or you can use the colors shown. In keeping with the spirit, I'll do the robot until I hear from you. Ha!

Comments

Sandra Eileen said…
Great scarf - don't you just love custom work. I have a handpainted scarf that I received as a gift years ago with teapots and goodies on it and I still love wearing it. Handpainteds are such treasures.

http://artisan-jewelry.blogspot.com/