Wow! Spring Bada-Bing 2007!

I've been meaning to tell you about how fabulous Spring Bada-Bing turned out! After many months of planning and organizing the day finally arrived and people were waiting at the door! Yes! The Marquee was packed all day until the last minute - we gave out 200 swag bags before noon, less than 2 hours into the show. Since the show we have received several awesome write-ups about the show from RCM members, vendors, and shoppers. Major thank yous go out the writers of mim4art, my aim is true, off the record, indie fixx, Etsy Labs, A Peek Behind Lark Studio and Pottery by Tasha for their praises. I especially want to thank Amber of my aim is true. She took this gorgeous pic of my pillows at the show and has also featured one of them in her Daily Click - Mother's Day Edition on her blog today. You can see the pillow she's talking about in the very back to the left. And yes, I will also extend you the 10% off your first crystal j. purchase - hmmm, lets say until Mother's Day (May13) . You're welcome.

Comments

Amy said…
that is a really awesome picture. The rear light from the window is perfect!