I've been tagged!


This is the first time I've been blog tagged! One of my best Etsy customers who is also an avid blogger tagged me the other day. The challenge was to list your 7 favorite songs that you are currently listening to on your blog and then tag seven more bloggers. During the day I usually listen to Pandora, this really cool internet radio station that tailors the stations to your likes an dislikes. If you haven't heard of it, it is really worth checking out. Something I've been meaning to do for the longest time is to put a link and do a post about Pandora here and this was just the motivation I needed! Thanks vicariousrising! You can see the stations that I currently have set up - I put a rather large button under the "Hot Links" section. Now don't get me wrong, this isn't the extent of my musical taste - I do love my hip-hop, I guess I would have to say my fave group is The Roots (I've seen them every time they have been to Richmond!), but on a day-to-day basis, you will find me listening to a fair amount of jazz. Except when I'm in my car and then more than likely I'm listening to 106.5 the Beat (not in the mornings so much anymore, but that's a totally different story) or a mixed cd of all the hottest tracks made by my husband. Anyone that knows me well knows that my all-time favorite artist is Nina Simone. And some may say I have an unhealthy addiction to Tuck & Patti right now. Don't laugh. Anyways, here's my list:

Tuck & Patti "Takes My Breath Away"
Jan Wheaton "Always on My Mind"
Nina Simone "Seems Like I Never Tire of Loving You"
Tuck & Patti "Sukiyaki"
Sarah Vaughn "Teach Me Tonight"
Al Jarreau "Accentuate the Positive"
Nina Simone "Real Real"

And here's who I tag:
Dawn of Lark Studio
Nicole of Soleil Rouge
Danielle of gold school
Tasha of Pottery by Tasha
Mimi of mi-spa
Amy of Modern Atelier
Michelle of Creative Swoon

Okay, your turn ladies! Can't wait to see who you are rocking to.