Something for the Menfolk!


robotwhole, originally uploaded by crrysstall.

Finally I've got some more items for men in my Etsy shop! I've been trying to beef up my selections for the guys for quite some time now. Just a little over a week ago, I've introduced a pocket square or handkerchief with little robots on it. I'm really excited about this line, so hopefully I'll get a good response. Don't know if you've seen the guys rocking the silk handkerchiefs around their necks, ie, Jay-Z, Pharrell Williams and Jaime Foxx, but it is such a hot look for the guys. This scarf can also be used as a pocket square to jazz up your favorite suit or just add a little color to that boring black suit that you have. Think Fred Astaire. There so many ways to tuck this little baby in your pocket and I think that I'm going to include some folding suggestions to those who decide to pick one of these up. This one features robots - my newest pattern that I am also really stoked about - so watch out for more robot stuff in my shop soon!

PS - Ladies don't feel left out. This can also be worn knotted around your neck or how cute would it be to tie it around your head kerchief-style this summer. How versatile.

Comments

Anonymous said…
i love the little bot's!
Anonymous said…
very very cool!