crystal j. | what's new! April 2007


brickpic, originally uploaded by crrysstall.

Wow, it's almost the last week of April and I'm ending the month with a bang! For the first time ever I'm doing 2 back-to-back shows in one weekend. First up on Saturday from 10am - 5pm is Fool for Art at John Tyler Community College, their 2nd annual show. It was a great show last year - barring the wind - and I'm hoping for an even better one this year. Click here for details.


But, most exciting of all, on Sunday from 10am - 4pm is the 2nd annual Spring Bada-Bing hosted by the Richmond Craft Mafia! Check out this hot picture of me and my fellow mafia ladies! Pick up a copy of BRICK today to see the pic (taken by Jay Paul) and article in print. We are stepping it up this year and holding the show in The Marquee, a gorgeous art deco space on Cutshaw Ave. We have been feverishly planning for many months and are psyched about Sunday! Come out Sunday and see us plus over 50 of the country's hottest indie designers. Click here for details.

Hope to see you this weekend!

Cheers,
Crystal

Comments

Anonymous said…
what a great picture... I am going to go get my copy of Brick!! I am planning on checking out the Spring Bada Bing on Sunday, see you there!
Amy said…
It was so good to see you on Sunday - I had a great time. Much better than last year's downpour!