Thanks for the add!

Well, I've been a Myspace for some months now and I must admit that I have enjoyed it. I can't say that I've gotten any sales directly from it, but I have gained much more exposure and many contacts because of it. I know that I've certainly gotten some extra visits to my Etsy shop. What a great little (or not so little) networking tool. I've even found some long lost friends along the way. I've finally made a "thanks for the add" message and I'm debuting it here. So go check me out over on Myspace and you just might see this little guy in your comment section.

Comments

CraftyOctopus said…
Hi Crystal,

Thats a cool message you have there!! I din know MySpace has that kind of capability.. Maybe I should go back and be more active..

Regards
Diana
Anonymous said…
I found you through the etsy bloggers list; lovely work!
Ashabee said…
Hey there lady!