Subscribe!


Okay, I'm not exactly sure how many people are actually subscribing to my blog's feed. There are so many sites out there now for organizing feeds - Technorati and Bloglines are 2 that I am currently signed up with. I find that all of this feed-madness can become overwhelming and confusing at first. Not to mention if one doesn't have a vast knowledge of what feeds are and/or even if one has any feeds to organize. Well, there are sooooooo many blogs out there now. Having a blog is fast becoming almost as mainstream as email addresses (well, not quite, but certainly way more prominent than they were at this same time last year). I know that I tool around the internet finding all sorts of blogs that I want to remember. Up until recently, I was keeping track of them the old-school way - writing them down! Well now - it can be so much easier to keep up with than that. I am starting to use FeedBlitz to keep track of them all. FeedBlitz offers a service where you will receive a daily digest-style email that includes any new posts from your faves in the past 24 hours. I love this, it takes organizing one step farther, the goodies come to you automatically! I'm in love with this. Check over to the left, you will see a spot where you can enter your email address and subscribe to the crystal j. silk blog! Yay!

I have a mailing list now, but it not technically hooked into this blog. I usually send emails out about once a month informing customers about new items, upcoming events, promos, and specials in my Etsy shop. Ideally, the two lists would be integrated - and hopefully this can happen soon because in the near near future I am going to start offering special features and benefits to all who are on my subscriber list.

Subscribe today! Cheers!

Comments