Online Advertising


crystal j. logo
Originally uploaded by crrysstall.
Fall is upon us and doing some more advertising is on my mind. So far, I really haven't done any other advertising outside of the internet and I haven't quite figured out exactly what venues are working so far. A few of my recent customers have said they found me from doing searches for specific items they were interested in. It is a must to take advantage of these ads because I have learned that the more exposure one has out there on the internet (the endless rabbit hole), the likelihood of your work popping up when people do random searches for items greatly increases. There are some many opps out there, I have just recently seen several offers for free ad spaces because people are gearing up for the Holidays.

This will be my first Holiday season selling from my Etsy shop! I also have an Ecrater shop which I do not really promote as much, but Froogle crawls it and I am hoping that I will get some residual sales that way. I am both anxious and excited at the same time about this Holiday season coming up.....

Did you get here by way of a well-placed advertisement?

Comments

Anonymous said…
found you at indie finds. beautiful work