Have I told you today?


silk i love you scarf
Originally uploaded by crrysstall.
Oh, I haven't...Well, I love you! Those of you that read my blog on the reg or those that just happen to stop in and leave lovely comments - it is truly appreciated!

This is the i love you heart scarf that I made. If you haven't heard already, I love to customize my pieces. I have made this silk scarf with a couples' initials on it and they loved it! I think it's so fun to have an accessory (for the home or body) with just a little subtle something-something. Something that makes it yours - something that makes it different than anything else that anyone in the universe has. I have a few customizable-ready listings in my Etsy shop right now, but any piece can be personalized to your specifications.

So, what do you want on it?

Comments