Stylehive!

Products from crystaljsilk
Powered by Stylehive
See what's buzzing in the hive! Stylehive is a bookmarking site that focuses on hot trends. It is very similar to other bookmarking sites - when you find sites or pages that you like you just click on them to add them to your hive. The more bookmarks on an item the more popular it is. When another member copies your link it is bumped back up to front page for all to see!

Here is my Stylehive badge. There is also one to the left in my Cool Badges section.
I have a lot of items from my Etsy shop in there and have some items created by other Etsy sellers in there too. Earlier this week, someone on Stylehive bookmarked this blog! Cool. Right now it has 4 hits which is alot for me on Stylehive. Go and check it out and spread the bookmarking love!

Comments