They're back!


tissue covers
Originally uploaded by crrysstall.

Remember the other day when I said I was gonna go pro over at Flickr for my 1 year Etsyversary? Well I went ahead and took the plunge! I'm a pro flickr-er now and even better - all my pictures came back!!! I thought I would have to reload them all. Even the sets that I created re-appeared. Now, I can set up as many sets as I want, this will be time better spent I must say. So excited about this that I decided to blog from flickr. I haven't done it in awhile because it kept making my sidebar go wonky, so we'll see what happens here.

This is one of my fave pics. I like how colorful it is! And, this is poignant, because I only have one of these little babies left in my Etsy shop! The others have new homes now. Should I make some more?

Comments

Anonymous said…
HI, thanks for adding me! Your flickr blog is fantastic, very inspiring for a newbie here - still working out what everything does!

Your silk covers are beautiful, as is your skully cushion, i'll go nosey in your etsy now!

Shunklies

.etsy.com