Showcasin' It!


Yes! I finally get to make my appearance in the Etsy Showcase! About a month ago I was lamenting about how I didn't secure a spot in the first Showcase and couldn't wait for the next round. Well the time is here! There are 3 different ones going right now. Etsy has set up 2 special showcases just for Valentine's Day: one for gifts for boys (or boyish girls) and one for gifts for girls (or girly boys). I was in the boy one today and I've got spots in the girl one next week and the week before V Day. But, most exciting is that I make my main Showcase debut today! I am so psyched! The major difference is the main Showcase is advertised on the Etsy front page as well as externally on a myriad of rotating sites hand-picked by the Etsy marketing staff. The Holiday Showcases will only be linked to from the front page of the site. It's kind of nice to know that I may be getting exposure to a totally new and different customer base. My next spot will be on January 22. Who knows maybe I'll gain some new customers. So go over and check it out. The layout is really great and all of the pieces look really nice together. Awesome.

Here's a screenshot from last night's Valentine's Showcase: Gifts for Boys (or Boyish Girls).

Comments