Nib Nabs?!


Yes, nib nabs. This is my newest section in my Etsy shop. There is only one item there now - a set of hand painted silk buttons, but hopefully soon it will be filled with some other neato creations. So, what are nib nabs? Bits-and-pieces, knick-knacks, random things that really have no real, clear-cut category at the moment. My vision for this section is to fill it with experimental, limited edition, on-a-whim pieces that I am playing around with. I have so many ideas of different products that I would like to offer and this is where they will be showcased. If they are well-received enough, I'll definitely make more and maybe they can get their own category one day. Am I rambling yet?

Anyhow, check out these red and yellow buttons - my first listing of 2007 and the first of many crystal j. nib nabs.

Happy 2007!

Comments