Sweetheart.



If you haven't checked out Nole Style & Beauty's site (of which I am a new designer member) you gotta run over and look! Amongst links to all the other features of the site you will see something very modern + fresh! The crystal j. logo and link to my profile page. So sweet.

Well, there is also a blog and guess whose pillow is up on their banner? Yours truly. I didn't even realize it until one of my Craft Mafia sisters pointed it out to me. Wow, I'm flattered to have one of my pieces up there for every visitor of the Nole Style & Beauty blog to see. Many thanks to Ayana E. the creator Nole Style & Beauty!
See here for screenshots!

By the way, NS&B has the Sweetest Heart Valentine's Day Gift Guide where you can find my heart scarf featured. Check it out! You know you need to get something extra special for your sweetie (or yourself)! Maybe you can really give them something from your heart this year! Teehee.

Here's the scarf that you can find in the Valentine's Day Gift Guide's Accessories section.

Comments