What's Next? This Next.


Wow, so I guess this will be my last post of 2006! I hope everyone has had an excellent Holiday
Season!!! It's been a great year - my first year of blogging - and it's been sweet. I've learned a lot and I'm still learning as I go.

I recently discovered that someone had posted about one of my pillows on a website called This Next. I vaguely remember visiting this site once and I considered signing up, but didn't. However, I think I should now. I love the clean layout and the look of the site, not to mention there are lots of Etsy people posting goodies over there. It's kind of one of those social bookmarking sites that touts itself as a site of "real recommendations from real people". Once again I am flattered to have someone find my goods from my Etsy shop and take the time to make a post about them. Thanks vicariousrising!

So what's next? 2007. Happy New Year!

Comments

Judith said…
I'm glad you found the recommendation from me. I love your stuff. It speaks for itself, but I enjoyed helping show it off. I hope it brings more customers to you.

Best wishes to you in the new year!