Nole Style and Beauty!


I am a new member of Nole Style and Beauty! Member No. C20061 to be exact! Nole's motto is: You Work Hard. Look Fabulous. Indulge Yourself in Style and Beauty. You have got to check out this gorgeous website that focuses on indie designers. There is a whole page of designers - I was happy to see some of whom I knew - that have a profile page that showcases some of their pieces, their profiles, fave websites, and where they have been featured. I am super flattered because you have to be invited to join and I had no idea about this website before I received my invitation. Nole is very new, but I think that it shows a lot of promise. There is already an Indie Holiday Gift Guide over there and coming soon are an online shopping venue as well as an online magazine called Nole Mi. I am happy to be a part of this new community and look forward to participating in the Nole Blog, advertising co-ops and all of the other great opportunities that will be forthcoming. Now I get to add a new button to my blog. Haha, yay!

Comments

Dawn Anderson said…
Congrats! I love the site as well!