Etsy Showcase!


There's another new feature over at Etsy! It's called the Showcase and it is basically and ad space that sellers can buy to have their items featured for one day. This is the button that they created to go promote it. Of course I've added one to my "Push My Buttons" section. And right now, the button is on boingboing.net and hopefully drawing in lots of new customers! Having paid ad space for the sellers is a first for Etsy, and the spots alotted for December and part of January sold out in a matter of hours!!! Unfortunately I did not get in this round, but I am looking forward to participating in the future. It looks really great and I can't wait to get my little spot in the Showcase...

Comments

Amy said…
I got in, luckily enough, but I'm not sure it did me much good. I did get a few more 'hearts' than usual, but the first week I maybe only got 2 sales and the second week, none.