crystal j. on MySpace?!


Okay, okay I finally set up a profile over at MySpace! This is something that I have been thinking about and mulling over for months. MySpace just has that stigma, you know. Well, after finding out that some of my college friends had profiles over there and not to mention the countless Etsy sellers and indie crafts businesses, I just had to do it. What a great marketing tool! I read somewhere about a person that set up a profile over there and got instant sales! Well, I've been set up for going on a week and haven't gotten any sales directly from it, but I'm sure my exposure has increased a lot. There is an area to blog over there too, but not to worry. This blog is my number one blog and will always continue to be. All others are second best, haha! I do want them to be consistent though, so I will be adding some of my previous posts that I want to revisit from here over there too. All of these sorts of blog sites are kind of evolutionary. You set it up one day and it looks all barebones and then suddenly you step back and admire how it has developed before your eyes.

One great feature that I haven't seen on any other site that I have a profile on so far is the bulletin board. I haven't used it yet, but it basically allows you to post an annoucement and it will go out to all of your "friends". How awesome will this be for sales, shows and just general goings-on that you want to tell everyone about! I don't have a ton of friends yet, but it's been fun looking at everyone elses friends and it's even better when you run across someone that you know. It's also almost humbling in a way to ask someone to befriend you since you don't know if they will accepted or deny your request. Like being back in middle school again - you know, that check yes or no box! That said, if you have a profile over there, check me out and add me to your friends. I like the concept of the networking web and I'm looking forward to see my little web grow!

PS - here is one of my newest graphic tees in my Etsy shop. And if you are interested in a greater range of styles and sizes check out my new CafePress shop. I just added a lot of different styles over there. Even some stuff for babies + pets! Sweet!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I'm impressed w/ your promotion of your cute products!!! Did you have help? Do you have commercial backing? I'm just curious.

Your things are just darling,
Anonymous said…
Good luck on ur promotion.

by the way check out.....

http://www.stylepit.com

you will like it they have got interesting stuff