Lux Your Bed!


What is the most comfy spot in your home, the spot that once you are all snuggled in + warm you never want to leave? Your bed of course! Since the bedroom is such a special place, why not treat it as such?

Here's a pic of the floral euro sham set that I made. Yay! I sold the set at my last show - the home show - which was great (more on that later). This was my only set, so there aren't any more euro shams in my Etsy shop right now. I plan on introducing another set or two, or I may offer them as a custom so that they can be colored up and personalized just the way you need them to be. Add a set of these to your bed - instant luxury! Or, if you don't have euro sized pillows, you could always do a couple of my larger sized pillows on your bed too. And you never know, one day there may be quilted silk duvet covers to match...

Comments