crystal j. @ Cafe Press?!

I have been thinking about opening up a crystal j. Cafe Press shop for quite some time now. Cafe Press is a website that allows you to create custom items with your own graphics. They have everything from tee shirts to mugs to mousepads. I don't think I had ever heard of it before I had an Etsy shop. There are lots of Cafe Pressers on Etsy, and some even sell their CP goods in their shops. I don't know if I'll go that route yet, I'm just testing the waters right now to see what kind of response I get... I've added a quick link on the left under the Shop crystal j. section. I 've also added a Cafe Press module to my Squidoo lens too, which, by the way, has been climbing nicely the past few weeks, it's gone from below #16,000 to #1,333 in about 3 weeks. More on my new + improved Squidoo lens later...

Comments