Home is where the heart is.





Haha, I couldn't resist. Here is my latest creation - a custom anatomical heart scarf. Created as a custom piece, I have decided to offer the anatomical heart scarf as an item in my Etsy shop. Once again this was a surprisingly fun request to fulfill and hopefully I'll get to do more. This one has a really nice + fresh aqua color as the background, but you can choose whatever color you want to set off your red anatomical hearts!

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving holiday and are enjoying the kick-start of the season. I am doing my first home show ever tomorrow and I'm really looking forward to it! This is my first show for the Christmas season and I hope it's a good start. Next up is the Handmade Holiday show put on by the Richmond Craft Mafia on next Saturday, December 2! Lots of excitement in the coming days!

Happy Holidays!

Comments