crystal j. | what's new! September 2006



I usually send out an email newsletter about once a month just giving an update of what's going on, what shows I'll be in, sales, promos, etc. Well, the last one I did was back in June! I didn't realize it had been that long! Phew, the summer just slipped right on by. Here's the latest installment of crystal j. what's new! :


Wow, the summer really flew by! I have been super busy making scarves and pillows and developing my blog! If you haven't seen my skull collection, you've gotta check it out in my Etsy shop - it's been my most popular collection yet!

I invite you to visit my blog where I have added some new features: you can subscribe, vote in polls, see where I am in the world, and visit other great indie crafts websites and blogs and much more.

Hope you've had an awesome summer too! Stay tuned for what is shaping up to be a busy fall and holiday season!
Hint: Pick up a copy of the October issue of R Home next Friday, September 29, 2006

Cheers!

Crystal


Now, I need to gear up for next month - it's only a few days away!

Comments