personalize it for free!


What an exhilarating week last week was with the opening of my paper n stitch exhibition. Let the excitement continue!

Week 2 for the paper n stitch shop shall be just as fun. I will be featuring a few new items and a new promotion! If you slept on the 20% off sale last week, no worries, I've got a nice deal for you this week. Starting today, July 19 through July 26, add a name, initial or word to any scarf for free! My scarves are all freshly made: hand-drawn and hand painted to order, so each one is different, but why not add a little something to make it uniquely yours? Or if you are giving a scarf as a gift, what a lovely surprise the recipient would have upon discovering their name on their new scarf!

I'd love to personalize a scarf for you and have you along! You can sign up under the SUBSCRIBE column to the left or follow me on twitter in order to receive your free personalization.

If you are already signed up: checkout will be via Etsy.
1. Retweet this blog post via the retweet button at the bottom of the post.
2. When ordering, don't forget to include the add your name or initials to your scarf listing to the basket.
3. Put your username or email address in the notes to seller (so I know it's you)
4. Put the personalization you would like in the notes to seller.
5. I will send you a revised invoice with the adjusted price.
6. Feel free to email me if you have questions.

Cheers!

-Crystal

PS - Stay tuned for more on the new items!
PPS - Please vote for me by clicking on the little heart to the left while you are visiting. Thx!




Comments