free shipping!

It's halfway through my paper n stitch exhibition and here's a new deal for week 3.

Free shipping! I always ship my scarves and ties (all snugglywrapped in pretty tissue paper) via USPS Priority Mail and this week it is free. No one enjoys paying for shipping, and it always a bonus to find that the item you are purchasing will be sent to you at no charge. So, starting today, July 27 through August 2, all items in my paper n stitch shop will be sent to you for free.

I'd love to offer you shipping at no charge have you along! You can sign up under the SUBSCRIBE column to the left or follow me on twitter in order to receive free shipping.

If you are already signed up: checkout will be via Etsy.
1. Retweet this blog post via the retweet button at the bottom of the post.
2. Put your username or email address in the notes to seller (so I know it's you).
3. I will send you a revised invoice with the adjusted price.
4. Feel free to email me if you have questions.

Cheers!

-Crystal

PS - Please vote for me by clicking on the little heart to the left while you are visiting. Thx!

Comments