paper n stitch!


Hey, so I'm going to be in paper n stitch's upcoming exhibition
! It will be running from Monday, July 13 through Sunday, August 16. Paper N Stitch "is an online exhibition space that was created to promote talented artists, designers, makers selling handmade goods, and independent boutiques. The exhibition space is curated monthly and showcases the best of the best on an international level." Find out more here.

Needless to say, I was flattered when I got the email yesterday from Brittni informing me that I was selected to be a part of the next exhibit. I am super excited, I started to add products to the shop last night - I feel like I'm getting ready for a craft show.

I found out about paper n stitch via twitter and fell in love with the look and feel of the site immediately. All of the shops have such beautiful offerings, I will be in such great company!

I've been contemplating doing a few specials/promos for a bit and I think now is the time to kick em off. With the extra exposure I will hopefully be gaining in the coming weeks, I decided it would be opportune to do something special each week. So stay tuned to see what coming. New ish, discounts and free gifts kinda stuff. Yep.

So on Monday don't forget to
SHOP WILL BE LIVE STARTING 7.13.09

Thx.

Comments