Mintie Bloggers!


skull graphic mini-mousepads, originally uploaded by crrysstall.

Do you have a shop on Mintd? Do you have a blog? If you answered an emphatic "yes!" to both questions then you need to joint he Mintd Blog Ring! This is my fourth webring and I think they are so worth while since they definitely bring traffic to your blog. I'm in the Etsysellers Who Blog, Craft Mafia, and Flickr rings also. Check them out under the Go Surfing section.

If you recall, a few months agao, I signed up for this new crafty selling site called Mintd. I must admit that it doesn't get as much attention from me as my Etsy shop - you know Etsy's my baby! - but I go over and check out what's going on over there from time-to-time. They have a forum over there too that I check out. They've got one topic category called "Collaborate with other Minties" and I have actually posted a request for a collabo with anyone that likes to work with silk. I've wanted to work together on some projects with other artists for the longest. Basically, I provide you with some hand painted silk and you sew away! No hits whatsoever so far to the post, but it's out there. The offer is standing.

But anyways, the other day I just happened over there to see what was kicking over there and saw a post about this blog ring. I had to join. There are just a few members so far, but I know it's going to grow soon. A special thank you goes out to Sixth And Elm for setting the ring up! Hopefully it will bring oodles of traffic to our blogs + our Mintd shops too! These mini mousepads are one of the items I have for sale in my Mintd shop. I'm still waiting for my first Mintd sale though. Who wants to be my first?

Comments