Super Luxurious!

Here's the most luxurious item in my shop yet! It's a quilted silk patchwork throw blanket. I thoroughly enjoyed working on this custom project. I can't wait to make more! I may even make myself one! Hmm, what colors would I make mine? You can choose up to 5 colors and 6 patterns so it can be as simple or as crazy as you like. The colors on this piece were so soothing and relaxing, they really looked lovely together. This blanket is 40" x 60", the largest quilted piece that I have made to date. It was certainly a very time consuming and tedious project, but I loved every minute of it. It was totally worth it! It is so wonderful when you have something made to your specifications - my wedding dress comes to mind - it just makes it so so special. Go check out this listing for some closer pics and also look at some of my other custom pieces too. I have 9 now! Yessir!

Comments

Anonymous said…
that looks great... i started thinking of the patterns i would want!!
Anonymous said…
This is really cute! You are so talented.