Fuel Up!


Fuelmyblog, "the great wall of blogs", is a cool site that is basically a grid of little icons that link to different people's blogs. Not sure if I will get any clicks, but what could it hurt? Plus, I found out about it from MissMalaprop.com (I just added her + gold school to my "Blogspot" section. yay!) so it's bound to be all good! Her blog is there and she was actually blog of the day a few days ago which is bound to really rack up the visits. Speaking of MissMalaprop.com, I have secured another ad spot on her blog - with an animated ad! I finally created one and I love it so much more than the static one of my logo. You can see it right here to the left. I had been noticing that a lot of the spots were for the little chicklet size ads, the skinny-ish small buttons, so that was next on my ad creation block and I made one of those too (I'll show you that one later). So now, I've been posting lots of ads through Project Wonderful, and hopefully I will get some bites at my Etsy shop...

Look out for me and let me know if you see my ad around. Alrighty?


P.S. -
I added a handy button under my "Push My Buttons" section too.

Comments