Because you need your beauty rest!

New product flash! Hand painted quilted silk sleep masks are here! These little guys are something that I have considered making for quite some time. But, I was really encouraged to go ahead and sew some up upon the request of one of my repeat customers. I have created a new product and these were really a joy to make! I debuted them at the Richmond Loves Raleigh show this past Saturday (which, by the way, was great - more on that later) and got a great response. If you travel a lot these would be really great for you! On this first collection I've used either minky or tee shirts on the side against your eyes so they are super comfy and luxurious. They are also available the old-school way with ribbon ties or with fun striped elastic. I'm currently offering them in a camo skully pattern or stripes, but remember as with any of my products, they can be customized with your name or initial or a phrase or your fave colors or pattern or or or.........

Comments