New Badge!



Hey check out my new Stylehive badge! They have upgraded their badges and are now offering a flash version. It shows all of the items that I have bookmarked - mostly items from my Etsy shop and other cool Etsy finds. I think it works much better than the previous version, plus there are more colors to choose from and I love the new swirly thing that changes the pictures. I wrote about Stylehive before back in July when I first added the badge to my Cool Badges section. Stylehive is a social bookmarking + shopping site focusing on the hottest stores, designers, trends, and must have products. They are doing a promotion right now to boost their membership. It's called the Invite A Friend Contest. The winner could win a $500 shopping spree to one of their most popular retailers. Click here if you are interested and would like to join and see what it's all about!

Comments