crystal j. | what's new! October 2006

I try to send out a monthly newsletter to those on my mailing list.
Here's the October 2006 edition of "what's new!":


Well, it's official, crystal j. was featured in the "Potpourri" section of the Fall 2006 issue of Richmond Home Magazine! Not sure if you got my hint last month, ha! So, if you haven't seen it, you've got to go grab one for yourself. Here's a blog post for more info.

Also...
I'm doing a show this weekend!
the Centerville Pumpkin Festival
Saturday, October 21st, 2006
9-5 Rain or shine
Just five minutes past Short Pump Towne Center and Right off interstate 64

I'm looking forward to this show, put on by local artist Mary Andrews of Contrary. I'll be in my first group booth with my fellow Richmond Craft Mafia ladies! Come check us out!

Cheers!

Crystal

Comments

Nicole said…
YAY!!!! Thats a great picture.
Anonymous said…
you still need to sign my copy!! i finally got one.