Ready-to-Ship!

Ever saw something you wanted to order online, but didn't get it because the lead-time was too long and you needed it, like, now! Up until now, all of my scarf designs have been hand painted one-at-a-time in my home studio with a lead-time of about 3 weeks. Well, I recently added a new section to my Etsy shop and it's filled with limited edition printed silk scarves that are in stock! These scarves are printed in batches, so when I have a new batch I am able to pack them up and ship them out right away. This first edition is based on my best selling design, the oblong skull scarf and comes in 10 rainbow-y colors. Stay tuned for some other in-stock designs to be added soon.

Don't get it twisted though, I am still lovingly painting silk scarves one-at-a-time, but this is a great option if you need a scarf quick, fast and in a hurry - you will have it in 3-4 days as opposed to 3-4 weeks. The crystal j. silk skull scarf is the perfect accessory for back-to-school, and it's never too early to start planning your outfit for all of the autumn and Halloween parties coming up.

If you have a boutique or shop that you would like to sell these (or any of my work for that matter) in, or know of one in your area that you think would be a good fit, I've recently added a few nifty little areas on the crystal j. silk website where you can request wholesale information or make suggestions. Please let me know! Right now, you can find these in New York at Old Hollywood in Brooklyn and I am beyond excited and pleased about it! If you're in Brooklyn, please stop by and take a peek.

Also, if you are into facebook, I have added a "like" button here at the bottom of each post {right beside the "tweet" button} so now you can easily tell your facebook friends all about it!

Comments