BUY ONE GET ONE HALF OFF SALE!


Wow, the holiday season is upon us, it's Thanksgiving! I wanted to do something special for the Holiday so I am having a BUY ONE GET ONE HALF OFF SALE on all scarves and ties in my Etsy shop! What an awesome opportunity to get two gifts marked off at once (or maybe you have the one-for-you-one-for-me mentality). Plus, all orders will receive a yard of hand dyed ribbon! This spectacular will run from Wednesday, November 26 through Monday November 30. Also please note since most scarves and ties are freshly made to order (FMTO), Tuesday December 1, will be the last day to order FMTO items in time for Christmas delivery.

ENTER CODE: BOGO in the Notes to Seller box @ checkout
(Discount will be refunded via PayPal)

Stayed tuned for more about upcoming shows, more fun Etsy faves, and I also have some cool gift guides for you to check out soon...

Hope you have a lovely Thanksgiving!

Cheers!

Comments

I love the scarf so beautiful. Your sale is a steal. So great!