Current Etsy Faves - Edition No.3

Happy November! It's time for the 3rd edition of my Current Etsy Faves! It's been way too long...

This little collection is crisp, edgy and girly all at the same time! I like the pops of color mixing in with the subtle silver, black and creamy neutrals. Aren't they all so lovely together? Click the links below to check out all the fabulous shops:

1 | Sumiko Pretty Little Ginkgo Plate
2 | zelaya ruffle top
3 | PeaceImages Leaf Earrings vol. 2
4 | redsofa Famous - silver paint tube neckpiece
5 | BeadsInTheBelfry Party of Six - sterling stacking rings
6 | hometoroost RISE and SHINE wool felt pillow
7 | The Measure White petticoat with off-white ruffles
8 | spirocreations Tinkerbell Ballet Flats
9 | blockpartypress My Block Necklace

Comments

I love your faves selection. The yellow shoes is my favorite pick.