Fun Fall Features!


Happy Fall! Hope you've been enjoying the change in the weather, I sure have! I've been meaning to show you these 3 little features (and add them to my featured section over there to the left too, teehee!)

The first one is Halloween inspired and very appropriate for the coming weekend! Check out these fun and fabulous handmade Halloween items over at My Shopping Connection. I just love the little kiddy shoes by Monkey-Toes! My black skull scarf is no. 12!

































And here is a gorgeous collection of fall delights and lovely accessories from the IndieFixx blog! I was pleasantly surprised when I saw both my turquoise skull scarf (no. 3, left) and my ginkgo scarf (no. 5, right) included in the mix! Don't you just love the little birdy pouch by Little Mary Moo's Place?!

It was so cool to find out that my robot graphic mousepad was on this cool site call Geeksugar via one of my customers. They saw my mini-mousepads there and clicked over to Etsy and bought one. How nice! Thanks for the "love it or leave it" mention Geeksugar!







Have a great Halloween weekend! Boo.

Comments